20 hour freshwater used Nitro sound good? 200HP Mercury ProXS, Hot Foot, Power pole, Color GPS Fish finder at the helm and bow. Ready to roll.
You really should hang on, because the NITRO Z-8 is ready to take you from zero to fishing in seconds flat. With the patent-pending Rapid Planing System, this bass boat not only gets on plane quickly and easily, but also zooms you smoothly across the water to your favorite fishing hole. And once there, the huge casting decks, low profile design and lengthy list of features provide the rest of the fun.
LOW, low, low, fresh water hours on it. Twenty. that is 20 hours locally used. Compare that with others out there.
From bow to stern, every inch of this boat is built to rage the tournament trail. With the high-quality electronics to the powerful MotorGuide trolling motor, two Guardian livewells and color-keyed trailer, you will never be lacking for features. So, go ahead, crank it up and experience the tournament thrills and fishing of the NITRO Z-8.
- 10" (27.94 cm) fixed jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian aft livewells w/timers, recirculators, pump-out systems & Max-Air induction systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Multifunction gauges w/chromes bezels
- In-dash Lowrance X96 TX fish finder
- Step to bow deck w/44-qt. (41.64 L) cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/center storage locker & port & starboard rod lockers
- MotorGuide 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor w/Gator Mount
- Custom-matched trailer w/GalvaShield corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs